Monday, March 10, 2014

Quick question...

Is it possible to be obsessed with your child? Because I am. Like, seriously can't get enough of him! I'm sure every mom experiences this, and it's probably the coolest thing in the world. I'm pretty sure I fall more and more in love with this little guy every day, even when I didn't think I could love him any more. His funny, goofy, flirty personality is really starting to show and it makes time with him SO MUCH FUN! I love watching him learn and explore new things that even the day before he might not have been interested in. I love our "conversations" and making him giggle. I hate when he's upset, but I love being able to soothe him (even if sometimes it takes longer than I'd like...). I also really look forward to his "unwinding" nap after we get home from daycare so we can just snuggle! I know my days of snuggling are going be numbered, so I try take every opportunity I can and embrace it! So what if my house is just a little more unkept than it used to be, or that my dishes need to be done, or my laundry needs to be folded. There's always time for that later! I'm just so loving every single step of this mom journey and get excited for my friends and family who are new moms who are about to enter this journey, too, because it's seriously indescribable how amazing it is! It also makes my heart hurt for those who won't get to experience it. I can't imagine life without my little monkey and I count down the hours every day until I get to go pick him up!



ALSO, really excited to spend our anniversary weekend away with just Tim, though...I'm going to miss Corbin every second we're gone, but can't wait for that time to just be husband and wife again! It's so important not to lose sight of that :) Love my boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment