One weekend in September, we had Axel over! The boys had SO MUCH FUN together and were so well behaved! I was exhausted by the end of the weekend since it was the middle of harvest, but how could you not love spending a weekend with these two cuties?!
We also got to have Aspen come over and play! Unlike how Axel is clearly the follower at this point, Aspen just might be the instigator in this cousin relationship! She wasn't doing much following, but Corbin sure let her try things before he would--I have a feeling we'll have our hands full with these two! It's so fun for him to have a cousin on each side of the family who is the same age!
Some of our other recent favorite things include:
"Mane-o Thoop!" (a reference to whatever kind of soup he's eating). It's obviously a favorite food of his, because he's been eating at least 3 bowls of whatever kind of soup we have!
"Meemo!" He's also in love with Finding Nemo. That DVD is currently in his DVD player in the car, and it's the only movie he'll sit through in it's entirety. I'm nervous about trying a new movie for fear of him throwing a fit!!
Giving Jersey a treat in the morning. It's part of our "routine" now....
Sitting on the couch, grabbing a blanket, and kicking out the footrest of the recliner. Every time Corbin or someone else sits down, he makes sure all of those things are done! haha.
We're also working on bottom 2 year molars. They've been causing trouble for quite a while now, and he's been a drooling machine and not sleeping as late as he usually does. COME ON TEETH!!!!!
This boy is all grown up. He had his second "school picture" taken! I can't get over how adorable this picture is, but I may be biased! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment