Tuesday, March 1, 2016

6 weeks?! What?!

I can't believe we have 6 weeks left!!!!!!!! Officially "next month"!

Pregnancy Symptoms
As far as pregnancy goes, I've been feeling really great. I had a massage yesterday and boy do my hips and lower back love me for it today! I'm so thankful to have a skilled MT who knows exactly what my body seems to need! I was given a zpack for my cold/bronchitis, and I think we're finally on the upswing!!! I'm coughing much less than I was a few days ago, and just dealing with a little bit of congestion in the mornings mostly.

I've been soaking in Epsom salt baths pretty much nightly the last few weeks. It's really felt amazing to help me relax in the evenings, manage swelling, and aches and pains. Wish I would've started them a long time ago!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a butternut squash. Approximately 4.5-5.5 lb, and 17-19" long! Baby's lungs are almost fully developed, and baby is still working on packing on the pounds!

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  34 weeks 1 day
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a pineapple
Weight gain/loss:  up 3lb this week--growth spurt?!; up 14 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep. Leggings and yoga pants all the way!
Stretch marks?  Nothing new still!
Sleep? Not bad lately!
Best moment this week? Yesterday's massage, for sure!
Symptoms: Heartburn!
Food cravings: Raisin Bran Crunch is my go to....
Food aversions: Salty fast food...no thanks.
Gender: Going team pink this week, but keep finding myself looking at baby boy stuff.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Lots of pushing and stretching
What I miss? Walking up the stairs without feeling the need for an oxygen mask! haha.
What I'm looking forward to:  Quick little "Babymoon" this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milestones: Will hopefully finish baby shopping this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment