Tuesday, January 5, 2016

14 weeks to go!!!

Ok, I had big plans for lots of pictures from Christmas, but there are just too many!!! We had a blast with family and enjoyed some nice time off from work. Corbin was super spoiled, of course, and it was the best watching him get excited about opening his gifts!

Pregnancy Symptoms
I've been feeling pretty great this week! I had my GD test last Monday (forgot to update last week...) and passed with flying colors! I also had my rhogam shot, an amazing massage and got scheduled with my new Dr! I will be starting with my new OB in GF on January 29th and we'll be discussing the potential for VBAC! I am so excited to be delivering in a different hospital, and looking very forward to a totally different experience than last time. I love my Dr here, but he was about the only positive thing during my experience with Corbin's birth.

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of an eggplant! On average, 2lbs, and almost 14" long! Baby is starting to open his/her eyes this week! I also think this baby is a ninja. I LOVE all of the little movements that I missed out on with Corbin because of an anterior placenta. I can't believe we're closing in on the end of the 2nd tri soon!

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  26 weeks, 1 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of an egg plant
Weight gain/loss:  up 1lb this week; up 4 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep--loving the leggings.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? FINALLY had an awesome night of sleep last night!
Best moment this week? Our extended Christmas!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Sweet things
Food aversions: Nothing here either
Gender: We have a girl name 100% set, so I'm preparing for baby to be a boy...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? So much movement!
What I miss? Beer and wine
What I'm looking forward to: My next Dr appt on the 29th!
Milestones: Passing GD test!!

No comments:

Post a Comment