Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Viability Week!

Yay for making it to viability week! Hopefully baby has a few more months of growing left to do, but at least we know he/she would stand a decent chance of survival if born early!

I also plan on having a lot of pictures next week, since we're coming up on Christmas, so I'll just save it all until then!

Pregnancy Symptoms
I've been feeling pretty good this week! It seems to come in every other week spurts. I've been a little tired, but that could be due to some insomnia at night and also a little boy who had a nasty cough over the weekend.

If I wait too long to eat I get heartburn, and eventually start getting the shakes and sweating...it's just not a good thing, so I make sure I always have a snack on hand. It makes me nervous for my GD test on Monday, but I had the same issues when pregnant with Corbin and didn't have to deal with GD!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of an ear of corn! Lots of development going on in the lungs this week as well as the ears! Baby can hear Jersey barking, Corbin not using his inside voice, and us talking! Baby is starting to pack on the pounds, weighing in at around 1.5 lb already!

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  24 weeks, 1 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of an ear of corn
Weight gain/loss:  up 1lb this week; up 4 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? Seem to be waking up around 5-6 am for an unknown reason
Best moment this week? Gingerbread house
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Sweet things
Food aversions: Nothing here either
Gender: Still unsure...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Yes! Pretty steady! The best.
What I miss? Beer and wine
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!
Milestones: Viability week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment