Life in General
We spent a nice relaxing weekend ice fishing and hanging out with friends! It was fun to get away, and Corbin got to have his first slumber party at Axel's new house! I've got a couple cake projects going on this week, which wouldn't be bad, but have been feeling super run down from a cold. I'm ready for it to be the weekend already!!Pregnancy Symptoms
I have an awful cold, so have been feeling really exhausted and run down. My hips have also been acting up again this week, even though I just had a massage last week! With some stretching, I've been able to get some relief. I've also started noticing a little bit of swelling in my feet. I tried Epsom salt baths for a couple nights and have noticed improvement in that area--and it just feels good all over! New favorite hobby! haha.
Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a head of lettuce. Weighing approximately 4-4 1/2 lb and measuring anywhere from 16-19" according to different apps. Baby is so busy stretching, rolling, and trying to move around as much as possible.
Weekly Questions
Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant: 32 weeks 2 days
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of a head of lettuce
Weight gain/loss: up 3lb this week; up 12 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep. Leggings and yoga pants all the way!
Stretch marks? Nothing new still!
Sleep? Would be better if this cold went away!
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of a head of lettuce
Weight gain/loss: up 3lb this week; up 12 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep. Leggings and yoga pants all the way!
Stretch marks? Nothing new still!
Sleep? Would be better if this cold went away!
Best moment this week? Folding baby clothes :)
Symptoms: Heartburn, minor swelling, exhausted from head cold
Food cravings: ALL the sweet things!
Food aversions: Nothing in particular
Gender: I really have no idea anymore!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? So much movement!
What I miss? Beer
What I'm looking forward to: girls weekend!!
Milestones: Hospital tour and registration this week!
Symptoms: Heartburn, minor swelling, exhausted from head cold
Food cravings: ALL the sweet things!
Food aversions: Nothing in particular
Gender: I really have no idea anymore!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? So much movement!
What I miss? Beer
What I'm looking forward to: girls weekend!!
Milestones: Hospital tour and registration this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment