Monday, February 8, 2016

Single digits!!!!!

Life in General
We had a quick little getaway to a friend's wedding in Bemidji this past weekend! It was so nice to just be husband and wife for a day instead of parenting! Uncle Jeffy came and stayed with Corbin, and I THINK it went great!! That's the report I got, anyway :) Corbin was so excited to see him on Saturday, so that was really fun to see!

Yesterday we had a blizzard! We made it home in the morning, and by afternoon, it was crazy outside!! It was a nice, relaxing afternoon for all of us! Corbin came up after a 2 hour nap and decided he wasn't done yet. We snuggled for another hour!! I just wish I could've froze time, because this never happens anymore, and I know our days are so numbered where we get to do this. I just wish he could stay little forever :(





Pregnancy Symptoms
Feeling large and in charge lately--and starting to feel really squished!! Baby is super busy rolling around and has actually jabbed me a few times and made me cry out! It also really seems like party time is bedtime these days, too. Whenever I sit or lay down to relax, that's when he/she gets going!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a coconut. Approx 16" and 3-3 1/2lb! Crazy...and from what I've read we're headed into a growth spurt! Baby is continuing to pack on the fat!

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  31 weeks
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a coconut
Weight gain/loss:  up 1lb this week; up 9 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep--loving the leggings.
Stretch marks?  Nothing new!
Sleep? Not terrible this week!
Best moment this week? Celebrating Rick & Lauren's wedding!
Symptoms: Heartburn--especially at night
Food cravings: ALL the sweet things!
Food aversions: Nothing in particular
Gender: I really have no idea anymore!
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? So much movement!
What I miss? Summer
What I'm looking forward to: April!
Milestones: Single digit countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment