We're officially 4 months into this! :) It's hard to believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Didn't seem like it could go fast enough in the first trimester when I just wanted to feel better!
I've started noticing more of a round-ness to my belly and it's starting to get hard! I thought it was getting hard a month ago, but this is definitely baby making it hard this time, not bloating! So far all of the weight that I've gained has gone to the front of my belly, helping out the roundness factor--I don't need it to go anywhere else!
Baby is the size of an avocado and is starting to be able to hear my voice! Time to start singing to him/her! :) I keep wanting to call the baby "it" because we don't know what it is....sorry baby! I'll try to get better at that!
As far as me, I've been experiencing the lovely pregnancy side effect of nosebleeds. I've had 3 of them in the last few days, some bad, some not so bad. I finally bought a little personal humidifier for my cube at work and we have our humidifier at home on full blast. Hopefully this isn't something that's going to stick around the rest of the 5 months!
I've started feeling what I think might be baby, but it's so hard to tell because whatever it is doesn't happen too regularly yet, and the movements aren't too strong. Just strong enough to make me stop and think that it's baby! Can't wait until I can absolutely tell FOR SURE! :)
It's our 3 year anniversary today! Yay! :) I can't say enough how perfect the last 3 years have been and how much we've learned about each other. I'm so excited for what this next year will bring, and every year after that!
One more exciting piece of information: we're starting our nursery project tonight!!!! Ok, it's just some electrical work for now, but hey, gotta start somewhere!!
Jersey wanted to say hi, too, so she doesn't feel left out!

Yay for 4 months!! :) Your puppy is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete