Wednesday, March 20, 2013

17 Weeks!!

AHHH!!! As I'm sitting down to type this, I'm PRETTY SURE I just felt the baby move!!!!! Seriously, weirdest feeling ever....I've thought maybe I had felt it in the last week, but nothing had ever been strong enough for me to know "for sure." All I know is that it had been feelings that I had never felt before. NOW, I'm pretty sure it was baby! Falling in love more and more by the minute! :)

Yay for 17 weeks! I'm feeling awesome, definitely can't complain. I've been busy the last few days working on 6 sheet cakes and a wedding cake for this weekend, so haven't had much time to relax or work out....as of next week though, life should slow down and it's time to get into a routine! Gotta get my arms ready for tank top season!

Baby is about 5 inches long this week--crazy!! Last night we were trying to decide how something 5 inches long is fitting in my belly. I have noticed that my belly is starting to get in the way of things already...especially when powdered sugar comes flying at me when I'm making frosting--seems like that's what catches it! haha.

We are getting ready to start the NURSERY! We have a ceiling fan hung so far--yay! We had to move our laundry downstairs, so that has also happened. Now it's just time to take out everything that was in the laundry room and start building a closet. I'm so thankful for a handy husband!

I haven't taken my "chalkboard" picture for week 17 yet, but did take this picture this morning....it probably doesn't look like that much change to anyone else, but to me, I feel like my belly grows every day!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Love the belly bump! Feeling the baby move is so exciting :) I just started feeling my little one last night too :) It's so fun :) Happy week 17!!

    ReplyDelete