Wednesday, March 6, 2013

15 Weeks!!

Time just seems to be FLYING by!

I have been living out of yoga pants for a few weeks now, but this week I finally gave in to maternity jeans!! I had been wearing my normal jeans with a belly band, but decided it was time to make the switch. They're so weird to get used to wearing! I bought a couple different styles to see what I like. I'm sure what I like now will change when my belly gets bigger.

Baby is the size of an apple this week!! 4-4 1/2 inches long already! I should start to feel it moving in the next couple weeks. I have had moments that make me stop and think that I just felt it, but they have been pretty few and far between! At my last ultrasound I was told I have an anterior placenta. That just means that most of the placenta is in front of the baby, so it will shield the kicks more, and I might not feel it as soon as others will. Sad, but I'm sure I'll enjoy the shielding of the kicks more the farther along we get!!

I can't say I've had any super weird cravings this week, either! Sorry I don't have too much to report! :) We're starting to make nursery plans that will begin in the next few weeks!! I'm thinking gray walls, white trim, and accenting with brighter colors...don't quote me on it, because that's just one of the many ideas running through my mind!!

People at work are starting to comment on my "belly"! It's so weird having people stare at your stomach when you walk by them...I suppose it will only get worse! At least this must mean that I'm starting to look less like I've just gained weight and more that it's taking the shape of a baby bump! I'll leave you with a picture I took yesterday morning. I've been taking nice weekly pictures by a chalkboard, but haven't taken my 15 week one yet, so this will have to work for now!


This is right away in the morning, and even trying to suck in, and this is all the further we could get! :)

1 comment: