We are ALMOST halfway there!!! So crazy!!! I'm not sure where time has gone. It sure doesn't feel like it goes very fast when I'm sitting at work all week, but the next thing I know it's Wednesday again and a new week starts!
I get so confused because different site/apps tell me that baby is all these different fruits/vegetables. Sometimes I think we're going backwards because baby was the size of an apple a few weeks ago, now it the size of a tomato--but we had a sweet potato in there somewhere, too! Either way, the stats say that baby is about 6" long from the top of the head to the butt--and if it stretched all the way out would be around 10" long already! How is that fitting in my belly?!
I've been feeling movement pretty steady now. Baby gets really active when I haven't eaten or right after I eat. I was leaning forward yesterday in my chair and got a nice little kick shot to my right kidney! I know these are only going to get worse!! It wasn't painful, since baby isn't quite that strong yet, but strong enough for me to recognize it!!
The most exciting thing we have to look forward to is our ultrasound next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!! I've been fortunate enough to have seen my baby twice already, I can't imagine how most people do it when you only see them at 20 weeks!!
Our nursery is progressing! I'll get to go pick out carpet next week, and the painting will get done next week, too! I have so many ideas I just can't wait to see the finished product!
One question I've been asked a lot this week is if I think it's a boy or girl. I have been going back and forth so much, that I really have no idea! We have been talking boy names, so that gets me excited for a boy, but then people tell me they think it's a girl, so that gets me excited for a girl! The dreams I've had lately haven't given me a definite gender answer either!! I guess we'll see in 21 weeks! :)
Yay!! We're getting closer :)
ReplyDelete