We are officially counting DOWN!! 19 weeks to go! :)
It feels so great to be over half done. Our next big milestone will be week 24, since that's considered the "viability week" and starts baby's best chances at survival. I've been feeling great and have been anxiously awaiting the time when I can start decorating and filling up the closet in our nursery!
Speaking of nursery, here's the lastest picture--complete with carpet and a closet door!!
And as I'm typing this, I just got a picture of the room with the trim all finished!!!! Yay!!!!
I have been obsessing about decorating the room and having it be all perfect--now is my turn to start that! I bought material to make a quilt for the baby, so I am also going to start that project.
Baby has been very active all morning! It's so fun that now I even notice the movements and kicking while I'm walking around, not just when I'm sitting still really trying hard to concentrate on that. We've been discussing names quite a bit, and are struggling with girl names. Tim is convinced baby is a boy so that we don't have to worry about girl names, but I beg to differ :)


Yay for carpet, trim and a closet! I can't believe we're finally counting down from 20 instead of up to 20! It won't be long now!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I love the color of the nursery, can't wait to see more as it progresses :) Glad you are feeling so well!!
ReplyDelete