Last week was kind of a blur and I didn't update. Then by the time I remembered to, I just decided that I would make this post extra good. haha
In approximately 70 days (give or take a few) our little kickboxer will be joining us! Talk about feeling
I'm starting a list of things to buy before baby is born. I'm having a small shower this weekend with college friends and a shower that my mother-in-law is putting on for me with Crookston-area people at her house on July 11th. I'll be crossing things off my list as I get them, but I want to be prepared so that I can go and do my shopping right after the showers so I have time to get everything organized. I'll be having a shower up in Hallock after the baby is born, so I'm not going to go overboard on stuff that I don't need/want right away until after that! I'm just so anxious to get things organized it's starting to drive me crazy!!
NAMES: this has been our biggest struggle! We've had a boy name narrowed down for quite a while now. After we pretty much had that decided, I was so convinced this baby was going to be a boy. (no other reason besides loving the name!). WELL, last night I had an epiphany on a girl's name and have fallen completely in love with it. Tim and I haven't really talked too much about it yet, other than me mentioning the first name and him saying he thought that was a really nice name. The more I sit and think about it, the more I think that it's definitely the one!! So much so, that now I'm pretty convinced baby is a girl. haha! Hopefully he agrees to it!!
Other than my heartburn coming back with a vengance the last couple weeks, my hormones are about the only other thing to really complain about. I have some aches and pains if I sit for too long or stand for too long, but those are just normal. The hormones are ridiculous and my mood swings from one end of the pendulum to the other in a matter of minutes. It definitely doesn't take much to make me cry--which I get so frustrated about, then just laugh because I can't stop! Oh well, it's all for a good cause!
Here's a little comparison of how much we've grown! When I put them side by side, I was shocked at the progress! Not sure where baby is going to grow for 10 more weeks......

Your week by weeks are fun to read. I'll expect the same WITH pictures after the baby is born! Ha...just kidding. But definitely keep updating with lots of baby pics after he/she is born!
ReplyDeleteI'll sure do my best! :)
ReplyDelete