Wednesday, June 5, 2013

3rd Trimester!

We're officially in the 3rd trimester on every site/app I look at! The 3rd tri has been welcoming me with not so open arms, but it's just a sign we're getting closer to the end!

I've been definitely feeling some aches and pains lately. It basically feels like someone has been repeatedly kicking me in the groin when I sit too long and then get up to walk. My hips have felt amazing (except for when I walk too far) since I went to get a prenatal massage, so am going to schedule another one in a couple weeks, just to keep on top of that! (sounds like a good excuse, right?!?!) There are days when I've been so exhausted I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day, and other days I feel pretty energized until I get home...then I just want to crash. I also have these times of super bad nausea, but they have just ended up going away eventually--just never know when they are going to hit! I've noticed that I definitely can't do everything like I used to. I was busy getting things ready for the lake last week, but had to sit down and rest because I started feeling super dizzy. I'm slowly learning my ever-changing limits!

Ok, so not everything has been negative! I have been feeling the baby way more and seems like every time I think about him/her, (s)he moves :) I've been trying to get a video of my stomach rolling around because it just fascinates me! I waddle pretty bad when I first stand up, just to get things loosened up, and Tim finds it funny and decided to mock me the other day when we were out walking around...such a sweetheart! :)

Now that we're all settled in our camper at the lake, it's time to get back to the nursery! I've got a few things to put up on the walls, but I am waiting to have the dresser set up and just ordered a glider and ottoman for the room. Once those things get in place, I feel like I can finally add the finishing touches. I'll be having a couple showers before the baby comes, but am making my list of things I for sure need to get in case I don't get them at the showers. That way I'm not scrambling to prepare when I'm 9 months pregnant!

I just had to take a picture today at work because I feel extra large today...I know I've only got more days of feeling like that ahead!

Yay for "regular" shirts that are really long and can double as maternity clothes!
My view as I sit at my desk all day....
Not to leave my other baby out, here she is hanging out at the lake this last weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment