Thursday, November 12, 2015

18 weeks!

Life in General

I don't have much for pictures to share this week! Corbin had his first week of skating last week!! He was a little nervous at first, but with Grandpa's help and Grandma to skate to, we got through the half hour! He was MUCH more excited to go skating this week and actually did really well!! I think he'll be a natural!

The it was opening deer hunting weekend! Corbin had some good bonding time with his Dad, while Mom sat in a tree stand all weekend with no sign of any deer.



Pregnancy Symptoms
This week has been pretty off and on. The mornings seem to be rough again with some slight nausea, and a bad gag reflex. I've had this little cold or whatever since the beginning of pregnancy, and now it's bad in my sinuses again. If it's not gone by my next appointment (the 25th), I'm going to see if we can do anything for it. My Dr kept saying it was normal, but this has been going on for months now without any relief---and now dry coughing because of the drip. I got a massage on Monday morning for these darn hips, and man did it feel great!! Hopefully with all the stretches I'm doing, it will hold until my next massage!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a sweet potato!! Baby is busy yawning, hiccuping, swallowing, and sucking! Baby is also busy moving around in there!


Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  18 weeks, 3 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a sweet potato.
Weight gain/loss:  Up 1.5, back to pre-preg weight
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? Not bad this week
Best moment this week? Feeling baby moving like crazy on Tuesday!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Nothing
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment
Gender: Indifferent still
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Little flutters
What I miss? Sleeping ALL night long!
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound in 2 weeks!
Milestones: All caught up on Family Yearbook 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment