Life in General
Started off last week with a Dr appt! Baby's heart rate was in the 160's and turns out I'm measuring a week ahead. My Dr was wondering if we'd had an ultrasound yet, and he looked at those measurements and baby was right on time, so he is chalking it up to my short torso for now :)
Then came Halloween! After many costume debates, Mickey Mouse was the winner. Corbin was a little unhappy about the thought of putting his "jammies" on in the middle of the afternoon. We went trick or treating a few places, and he finally got the hang of getting candy/treats in his pumpkin! Axel was The Grinch, and the boys are just as cute as can be together! Everyone enjoyed Dad's "haunted yard" and he's already planning for next year!
Pregnancy Symptoms
For the most part I have been feeling great this week. I have had a few days/times where I've really felt yucky. I also had a day where I couldn't eat ENOUGH and felt like I was starving all day. Still having issues with my hips, mostly just at night. Heartburn also started this week! Don't go too far without the Tums!
Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of an onion (5")! Baby is starting to put on some fat, and bones are started to harden.
Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant: 17 weeks, 3 days
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of an onion.
Weight gain/loss: No change, down 1.5 overall.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Not wonderful
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of an onion.
Weight gain/loss: No change, down 1.5 overall.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Not wonderful
Best moment this week? Hearing baby's heartbeat and bringing Corbin trick or treating!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: A good, cold deli meat sandwich--which is off limits
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment!
Gender: Indifferent about it now...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Little flutters
What I miss? Sleeping ALL night long!
What I'm looking forward to: Massage on Monday morning!
Milestones: Made plans (concert plans!) for 3-4 weeks after due date! Hope it all works out!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: A good, cold deli meat sandwich--which is off limits
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment!
Gender: Indifferent about it now...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Little flutters
What I miss? Sleeping ALL night long!
What I'm looking forward to: Massage on Monday morning!
Milestones: Made plans (concert plans!) for 3-4 weeks after due date! Hope it all works out!


No comments:
Post a Comment