Wednesday, November 18, 2015

19 Weeks--Baby #2!

Life in General
This past weekend we put up a few Christmas decorations!! Yay! I have been in the holiday mood for quite a while now. I know people say Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet, but who says your house can't have lighted garland up for Thanksgiving?! It certainly doesn't look like fall outside anymore!

Corbin's favorite meal lately is "thoop"! Specifically "Mane-o thoop!" He's such a character. His new favorite saying is, "thank you, Mommy" for every little thing! He's been busy with skating on Monday nights (going great so far!), daycare all day, and chasing Jersey around in the evenings. He also loves to do his favorite chores of unloading the dishwasher and laundry. He's such a good helper!


On Sunday, we had a girls get-together and did some string art! I'd never done it before, and it was so fun!

 
Pregnancy Symptoms
I've been feeling pretty great overall this week. The only thing I've been dealing with is a cold/sinus thing that I'm not sure is pregnancy related at all or not. My throat gets sore at night and everything drains in the morning. Baby has been busy in the evenings! Movements I've felt haven't been super strong yet, but definitely know there's something in there!


Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a mango! (8.5oz, 6"). Baby's brain is growing and developing all kinds of senses this week! Baby can also start to hear muffled sounds from the outside as well as my heartbeat :)

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  19 weeks, 2 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a mango.
Weight gain/loss:  Down 1, up 1.5 total.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? Not bad this week
Best moment this week? Hanging out with Corbin on Saturday night--he was so fun and good!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Nothing
Food aversions: Nothing at the moment
Gender: Think girl, but mentally preparing for boy
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? a little more often!
What I miss? Sleeping ALL night long!
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound next Wednesday!!!
Milestones: Christmas decorations partially up!


          19 weeks with Corbin                                                           19 weeks with #2!



No comments:

Post a Comment