I am just amazed every time a new week comes along! I feel like time is flying by. This leads me to starting to get nervous, feeling unprepared, etc!! We are getting things ready for our new place on Bad Medicine Lake for the summer, so that's been distracting me. Once that is taken care of, I can finish the nursery and start getting things organized.
Today I had my gestational diabetes test, and passed with flying colors!! Time for cupcakes to celebrate?! :) I am also excited about only gaining 2 lbs in the last month--yay!! I'm still right on track with my weight gain, and couldn't be happier! Of course today also came with a blood draw from my right arm, tetanus shot in my left, and rhogam shot for my negative blood type in my right hip. That's enough needles for now...hopefully. Things are looking just perfect, so we have 4 more weeks before I go back to the dr, then we will start every other week appointments after that! That will really make time fly I think--ahh!
Baby has been so busy this week. It's so fun to feel and watch! Except I've had a few jabs that kinda shock me and are stronger than others!
Our other big milestone we reached this week was getting into the double digits with days left!! 98 days to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment