Wednesday, May 29, 2013

13 weeks left!!

Crazy!! Time is flying. I feel like I say that every week :) Some places tell me I'm entering the 3rd trimester this week, others say it's not til next week, so either way, 3rd trimester, here we come!!

Baby is growing very steadily and is going to start adding on the pounds in the next few weeks. I feel like I am also growing very steadily. Last night was golf night and 2 weeks ago when we last golfed, my stomach didn't get in the way of my putter. Last night I definitely had a nice place to "stabilize" my putter :) Puts it all into perspective each week when I notice little things like that!

It's also official....I've developed the waddle. I was bound and determined that was going to happen to me, but it got pointed out to me a couple times yesterday. When I'm paying attention I start to catch myself doing it and try straighten up!! haha. I know I still have a long ways to go, but when I'm having more days of uncomfortableness than I've previously had, I just know what's coming.

We had an awesome Memorial Day weekend at the lake. Even though it was a little chilly and very windy, we took the boat out, got the camper organized, and just relaxed. Can't wait to be able to just head out there and not have to pack the entire house each time! Here are a few pictures from our weekend!

From the patio door looking back. We were in the process of unpacking, so there were still things all over the place!
Our bedroom/bathroom in the back. I didn't take a picture of the front bedroom/bathroom. Maybe that'll be on next weeks agenda!
She loved the wind blowing in her face when we were on the boat!
She also really loved Jerry's new pontoon

I love this gorgeous, clear, beautiful lake!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment