24 weeks!!!! Yay!! :) This was another milestone that I was so excited to reach! 24 weeks is a milestone because if the baby was born now (heaven forbid...) (s)he would have a fighting chance of survival! So happy to know that we've made it this far, and continuing to pray for baby to stay nice and warm and safe in my belly for a few more months!
This past week I've really noticed my belly starting to pop out. This also is where my little body pillow comes in handy! When I'm laying on my side at night I'm finding that having something to support the weight of my belly is awesome. I am having some trouble with my hips though....ugh!! Sleeping isn't going quite as smoothly as it used to. My hips get so sore from laying on one side or the other. All I want to do is lay on my stomach!!!! :( I've gone to the chiropractor a few times in the last week and he massaged a muscle in my hips that has been super tight. It's such a good hurt when he does that and feels like I could run a mile after that! (Then I walk up the stairs and am reminded of how winded I get!!)
Jersey and I have been going for walks the last few nights, slowly going further and further to loosen and stretch these hip muscles! I feel like an old lady, but I know I'm doing what I can.
As for food, I have gone from wanting to eat anything and everything to being content with a little sandwich and FRUIT!! Oh my gosh, am I in love with fruit!! (particularly cantelope, honey dew, and watermelon!) I've ate so much of it lately that my mouth is starting to get sore....haha. Oh well, at least I'm not over-indulging in cookies or chocolate! :) The salty stuff I craved a few weeks ago doesn't even appeal to me. Maybe veggies will be my next craving! (ha!)
Looking forward to spending some quality time around home this weekend making lists of things I have to do before baby! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment