Dear Baby,
The trampoline that you find so fun to jump on is my bladder. It might be fun to jump on now when you're still little, but please remember that you're only getting bigger and that I won't always be near a bathroom when you decide to jump/kick/punch! :)
This morning I just wanted to sleep in a few extra minutes, but had a puppy licking me to wake me up and a baby bouncing around in my belly---YES, you two, I'm awake!!! I love it :)
This week, the babies hearing is developed and (s)he can hear music! It's officially time to crank it up and start singing! I've been feeling great, but have started to notice some physical limitations. I was making a quilt for the baby and laid it all out on the floor and was going to crawl around the floor and pin things and get it all organized. HA! I felt like an old lady trying to get down onto the floor and back up. It was a lot more work to move around once on the floor, too!
With Tim starting to get into the field hopefully next week and still not being able to get out to the lake yet, I'm going to take full advantage of the next couple weekends of rummage sales! I'm so antsy to start filling up the closet in the nursery! I have been given a couple gifts so far, so they are the only things I have in the closer so far. Here are a few pictures I meant to post last week:
I am also going to try and do this 20 day challenge in my blog, hopefully starting tomorrow!
Day 1: A picture of you and 5 facts.
Day 2: A picture of the
father and 5 facts.
Day 3: Do you know the day you conceived?
Day 4: How
did you find out you were expecting?
Day 5: What trimester are you in, and
how do you feel?
Day 6: Baby’s first picture. A picture of your first
ultrasound.
Day 7: Do you have a birthing plan?
Day 8: What is your
biggest food craving?
Day 9: What sex did/do you hope for?
Day 10: A
picture of your baby bump, and how you feel about your look.
Day 11: THE BABY
SHOWER! What do you plan for? Hope for?
Day 12: How did you tell your parents
the big news? The dad?
Day 13: How are you preparing for the baby?
Day 14:
A picture of a baby who you feel your baby will resemble.
Day 15: How are you
FEELING?
Day 16: Parenting tips you’ve learned, from the internet or other
moms.
Day 17: Who will help you the most when your baby is here?
Day 18:
Do you plan on breastfeeding?
Day 19: Who will be in the delivery room with
you?
Day 20: What are you looking forward to most about being a mother?


No comments:
Post a Comment