Life in General
I don't even have any pictures this week because I'm literally too lazy to take them off of my phone and put them on my computer. That's the kind of week I'm having!
We had our usual skating, a supper night with friends, and a relaxing weekend. Mom and Dad came down to visit because Dad played hockey in town. Corbin had so much fun with Grandma and we baked cookies! He also really liked watching Grandpa play hockey!
We had our usual skating, a supper night with friends, and a relaxing weekend. Mom and Dad came down to visit because Dad played hockey in town. Corbin had so much fun with Grandma and we baked cookies! He also really liked watching Grandpa play hockey!
Pregnancy Symptoms
I've just been exhausted this week. Is it a growth spurt?! I don't know, but it sure feels like it. I'm hungry and tired!! My hip seems to be feeling better after bringing me to tears on Friday night. Hopefully we don't have any more awful pains like last week.
Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a papaya! Baby can feel me moving! Sorry for not being so active this week, kiddo! Mama is worn out!
Weekly Questions
Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant: 23 weeks, 3 days
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of a papaya
Weight gain/loss: up 1lb this week; up 3 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Seem to be waking up around 6 am for an unknown reason
What size is the baby right now? Approximately the size of a papaya
Weight gain/loss: up 1lb this week; up 3 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nothing new
Sleep? Seem to be waking up around 6 am for an unknown reason
Best moment this week? Being able to walk without wanting to cry!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Sweet things
Food aversions: Nothing here either
Gender: Still unsure...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Yes! Pretty steady! The best.
What I miss? Having energy and focus
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!
Milestones: I really feel like every week is a milestone!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Sweet things
Food aversions: Nothing here either
Gender: Still unsure...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Yes! Pretty steady! The best.
What I miss? Having energy and focus
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!
Milestones: I really feel like every week is a milestone!
No comments:
Post a Comment