Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Officially counting down! 19 to go!

Life in General
It was so great to have a short week! Our week started off with the birth of our new niece!! Norah Jean was born on Tuesday. We had so much fun snuggling her!

Then it was ultrasound day!!!!!! Baby C was moving around the whole time! It was so fun watching him/her suck their thumb, kick, swallow, and just stretch out! everything turned out perfect, and we didn't get any hint of the gender!


THEN, it was Thanksgiving! We had a great meal and some game playing out at the farm on Thursday, then headed up to Hallock later on Friday to spend the rest of the weekend with family! Corbin and Axel had a great time together, as always, and my Uncle and Aunt came up from the cities to surprise everyone! It was a great weekend and we couldn't wait to go home and take a nap on Sunday!



Pregnancy Symptoms
I've been feeling pretty great overall this week! My hip pain has started back up again, but that's because I'm due for a massage next week---never fails!! Time to push through! Overall, though, the 2nd trimester has been great!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a large banana! (10.5" and 3/4 lb!) Baby is headed into a big growth spurt and is so busy moving around! I sure hope this kid likes to sleep like his/her brother!!!!

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  21 weeks 2 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a large banana
Weight gain/loss:  up .5lb; up 2 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? Hip pain is starting to interfere
Best moment this week? Ultrasound day!!!!!!!!
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Chinese food, finally! Had an aversion to it for the longest time! Guess what's for supper tonight?!
Food aversions: Nothing really in particular this week
Gender: After our ultrasound, Tim's still thinking girl, and I'm still trying to prepare myself that it's not a girl
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Yes! Pretty steady! The best.
What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: So many things going on between now and Christmas!
Milestones: Officially counting down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment