Thursday, December 10, 2015

18 to go!

Life in General
It seems like life is really speedy by these days. We had another short work week last week, and then Tim and I headed to Fargo for the beet convention and an overnight stay! It was fun to catch up with friends, do some shopping, and just have some time to relax!


We also had a retirement party for my mother in law last weekend. Of course we couldn't get by without going to see Santa, too! Or at least try.....Corbin wouldn't get close to him at all, and just wanted to enjoy his cookie instead. So, at least we have pictures to prove we tried :)

We got a train to go around the Christmas tree this year, and it has definitely been a hit!! It's so fun watching how excited Corbin gets when it's on! I think I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping, and now pretty much done wrapping! Can't wait to finish out our busy December and then celebrate Christmas!

Pregnancy Symptoms
I've been hit hard with the hip pain. We've at least narrowed it down to a muscle that's giving me trouble. I've done a lot of research on this, finding that this is very common, and finding relief after my massage on Monday. I'm also feeling like this belly has really popped out lately!

Baby Updates
Baby C is now about the size of a spaghetti squash (11" and 1lb). Baby is SO busy moving all the time, I'm wondering if he/she is ever going to sleep after birth!! haha. Best feeling ever :)

Weekly Questions
Exact Weeks/Days Pregnant:  22 weeks, 3 days
What size is the baby right now?  Approximately the size of a spaghetti squash
Weight gain/loss:  nothing this week; up 2 lb total
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?  Nothing new
Sleep? Hip pain is starting to interfere
Best moment this week? Every time baby wiggles around
Symptoms: See above :)
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Food aversions: Nothing here either
Gender: Still unsure...
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Yes! Pretty steady! The best.
What I miss? Being able to walk without pain!
What I'm looking forward to: So many things going on between now and Christmas!
Milestones: All my Christmas shopping done early!

No comments:

Post a Comment