Wednesday, March 27, 2013

18 Weeks!

Only 2 more weeks til the halfway point!! I had a dr appointment yesterday and heard the heartbeat which was measuring right around 150. He also measured my "fundal height" (length from top of uterus to top of pubic bone) which is supposed to equal how many weeks you are. Well, mine was 18cm! I would say pretty much growing right on track!

We also got to schedule our 20 week ultrasound--April 9th at 11:00!!!! I hope these next 2 weeks go by fast, can't wait to see how much has changed in the 9 weeks since we last saw baby! We are NOT going to find out the gender, either. That took quite a bit of convincing on my part because Tim really wanted to know, but he knew it was a losing battle :)

I have two sweet little baby outfits hanging in our bedroom currently--they are making me so excited! Tim got a closet built in the nursery last week and this week we are going to get trim, closet door, paint, etc, so we can continue on with our project. Can't wait for it to be done so I can start filling it up!!

I have been feeling baby move more and more this week. It's so crazy--such a cool feeling. Still hard to believe it's going to be a cute little baby in 22 weeks! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you are not finding out if baby is a boy or a girl - it'll be the best suprise of your life when baby C makes the debut into our world!
    So excited for you - if you need a painting partner, you know where to find me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 More Days!! :) I love ultrasounds :) We can stand strong together NOT finding out :)

    ReplyDelete