Wednesday, May 15, 2013

15 to go!!

25 weeks!!!

As I'm sitting here typing, I'm just loving every minute of the bubbling of my belly! It's so fun starting to be able to see this baby move! I'm pretty sure Jersey and the baby are already ganging up on me. As soon as my alarm goes off, one or the other or both is telling me it's time to get up!! Don't they know I just like to sleep for 5 more minutes... :)

I've been back to the chiropractor this last week, but am feeling much better now. Jers and I have been going on walks in the evenings to help strengthen my hip muscles again now that they're loosened up a little more. That is about the only thing I really can complain about this pregnancy. My hips have been affecting how comfortable sleeping is, so that sucks!

I had my first really exhausted/uncomfortable day on Friday. I'm not sure if baby was in a weird position, or if it's just a sign of what's to come as I get close to the 3rd trimester. I was so exhausted at work, I just wanted to lay my head down and sleep. Besides that, I could not get comfortable. Everything ached and could only sit for so long, could only walk for so long, it was miserable! The next morning I ran some errands and picked up around the house and came home and just crashed in my recliner. I apparently needed the sleep!! I have felt pretty good since. I've noticed more of a "first trimester" tiredness though lately.

My first Mother's Day was nice! Tim got me a card and a sweatshirt I had been wanting for a long time! I baked a few goodies and cleaned the house and my reward was when I sat down after all that, I just watched my tummy roll around--coolest thing ever :)

Pretty excited to get our summer started next weekend at the lake!! The boys have finished seeding corn and wheat as of yesterday (5/14) and will finish beets today, and will start on beans tomorrow! I feel like it's been a whirlwind the last couple weeks, but everything is going in smoothly so we can relax! I am also really excited because our dresser and changing table came in for the nursery! Can't wait to get those set up and be able to start really arranging things--stay tuned for pictures!!

Here's my Mother's Day belly :)

1 comment: