Wednesday, July 10, 2013

7 weeks to go!!

I don't really have too much to update on this week so far! I have a shower tomorrow evening, so I'll make a post about that after! I'm really excited to see some of my former coworkers and some of our friends/family friends from this area. I'll be having an open house shower up in Hallock once the baby is born, so really looking forward to that, too!

This week, baby is the size of a pineapple! On average, over 17 inches long and about 4 1/2 pounds. I'm really curious to see where we stack up in these measurements, but I guess I just have to wait. Now that I know baby is head down, I can start figuring out what I'm feeling when (s)he is moving around! I get a cute little butt in my ribs quite often! I do find myself cringing when I feel a big "rolling" movement coming on....never know if it's going to hurt or not. Sleep has been hit or miss lately, mostly because I find myself thinking about what we still need to do and get. My hips and lower back are really excited for their massage next Tuesday, too!

We had our second childbirth class last night, and I am really starting to get more comfortable with everything. The nurse teaching the class is so awesome and I am glad I'm learning about all of the different things that can/do happen, so that I am mentally prepared. Tim has been really supportive and positive that things are going to go just perfectly, so I'm taking that as him trying to reassure me! :)

Since we're getting closer and closer, I thought it would be fun to post this poll again! Take your guesses!! :)

http://www.expectnet.com/games/CaillierBaby
I'll post again after my shower tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment